Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New tour dates!

We have a few new tour dates to add to Jake's already crowded schedule! I told Y'all about Crested Butte but he is playing a few really great venues that have just been added.

A show has been announced for The Block- 3 Clubs in 1, in Fort Walton, FL on February 9th but there isn't much for information on tickets. You can go to theblockclub.com for more info. I will post if I hear anything else.

On March 16th he will be playing at the Adrian College Annual Concert In Adrian, MI. The show will be held in the Merillat Sport & Fitness Center @8pm. Doors open @7:30pm. Tickets are on sale starting 2/19/12 @9am $25 to general public & $15 to all students & staff. All students are entitled to ONE free ticket! To buy tickets go to adriantickets.com

He will be at The BrickStreet in Oxford,OH on March 21st @8pm, doors open @7pm. Tickets go on sale soon! Check back often at brickstreetbar.com

Jake will be at the Runaway Country Space Coast Music Fest in Melbourne, FL in May but the details won't be released until early 2012. The info I do have so far says that the One Day Pass is $59, & the Three Day Pass is $99. The festival runs May 4,5,& 6th! Go to runawaycountry.com for more details. Again, I will post when I hear something!

June 12,2012 Jake will be at the Burlington Steamboat Days in Burlington,IA. The gates open at 5pm & he will be at the Miller Outdoor Main Stage. Go to steamboatdays.com for tickets.

That's all for now. I will post more as I hear of them. Have a great day!!!!

J & J

No comments:

Post a Comment